R35S (64gb) - Pro Retro Handheld Video Game Console
- System Open source Linux system
- The built-in simulator For MAME/N64 / PS1 / NEOGEO GBA/FC/SFC/MD/CPS1 / CPS2 CPS3 / PSP, etc
- Screen size 3.5-inch IPS OCA fully fit HD MIPI screen
- Resolution 640*480
- CPU RK3326 ARM 64bit quad-core Cortex-A35 CPU up to 1.5GHz
- The GPU Mali-G31MP2 (520MHz) supports OpenGL ES 3.2
- RAM DDR3L 1GB
- TF card 16G-128GB
- Speaker Built-in 8W chamber speaker
- Battery built-in lithium battery 3500mAh
- Input power 5V/2A
- Maximum power consumption 5W
- Battery life 8H
- Charging time 2H
- Interface Type-C Charging port Supported
- Type-C-OTG Data port Support
- The earphones are standard with 3.5mm ports
Operating System: Open-source Linux.
Game Support: Emulates a range of platforms including MAME, N64, PS1, NeoGeo, GBA, FC, SFC, MD, CPS1, CPS2, CPS3, PSP, etc.
Display: 3.5-inch IPS screen, OCA perfectly fits HD MIPI screen.
Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels.
Central Processing Unit (CPU): RK3326 ARM, 64bit, Quad-core, Cortex-A35 CPU, up to 1.5GHz.
Graphics Processing Unit (GPU): Mali-G31MP2 (520MHz), supports OpenGL ES 3.2.
Random Access Memory (RAM): DDR3L 1GB.
Storage: TF Card from 16G to 128GB.
Sound: Integrated 8W speaker.
Battery: Built-in 3500mAh Lithium battery.
Power Input: 5V/2A.
Maximum Power Consumption: 5W.
Battery Life: 8 hours.
Charging Time: 2 hours.
Charging Interface: Supported Type-C port.
Data Port Support: Type-C OTG.
Headphones: Compatible with 3.5mm ports.